PROCESS AND SERVICES BY EARTH AGRO INVESTMENT.
BEFORE AND AFTER PLANTATION
From the first call to the harvesting of mature trees of eucalyptus, teak and also poplar, the team at Earth works with our customers to ensure that all questions are answered, and all needs are met. The following is a brief run-down of the investment process.
1. Consultation: On the phone, via e-mail or in person, we know customers and their need for investment in forestry discovered. The process to answer any questions, as well as teak and timber investments euclaptus include helping to iniciative. Customer after customer satisfied customer to call to register and to begin plantations after the procedure so that a registration amount is paid by the customer in the company’s accounts.
2. Soil Identification: At any time, the customers’ place of the earth agricultural investment team visits are made in the lab, which tests for soil sampling. The soil test report e-mail, by post or by hand according to work within 4 to 6 days, the customer is given.
3. Site Preparation and Planting: The order is placed, once the earth agricultural investment professionals as per the orders placed by the customer optimal tissue culture teak (sagwan) or to prepare the ground for planting euclyptus advise the client. Advice, fence lines, safe, brush clearing, including soil and fertilizing prepping. Then, it’s time to plant trees. Heritage has begun.
4. Maintenance Schedule: Before and during planting, earth plantation.We always brouchers agricultural investment in their training materials and to provide written information will create a similar schedule. This material contains all the information about the maintenance of the plants. Customers need if we believe in customer satisfaction, after all, any additional guidance Earth agricultural investment team, finds the best solution. These tasks are performed when necessary. They consult for the maintenance of the fence, forest clearing, trimming of plants and more are included.
5. Periodic Cullings: 3-5 years, 5-7 years: fewer trees coordinated cutback occurs then the following interval. These lower gains on the sale of mature trees simply will cover the cost of maintenance of plantations.
6. Harvest: Depending on the strategies put forward at the start of the plantation, the harvest of the market or the customers’ wishes by seeking after the 8th year or more. Once again, the earth with agricultural inputs, harvest time is entirely up to you, the investor, that is to. The market does not suit your taste, you like as long as you can hold on to the plantation.